Your perfect men’s wardrobe should ideally be built a few select pieces at a time over an extended period. Purchasing quality garments is an investment. It is better to own a few well-made outfits that you wear often than a full wardrobe of poorly-fitted clothing that doesn’t suit you.
First impressions are powerful. Countless communication studies have shown that a man’s visual appearance is initially more powerful than what he has to say. Ignore your wardrobe at your own peril.
Items that should be in the average Men’s Wardrobe:
- 5 Suit & 5 Ties
- 1 Pair Formal Dress Shoes
- 2 Pair Casual Leather Shoes
- Belts that match above shoes
- 10+ Formal Shirts (well tailored with contrast stitching and unique fabrics)
- 4 Pairs of well-fitting Jeans
- 2 Pair Trousers, Dark & Light
- 6+ Button-up collared Casual shirts
- 2 Golf Shirts
- 3 Jerseys
- 1+ Sports/Casual Jacket with a unique style or fabric
- 5+ Pocket Squares
- 1 Overcoat
And to complete the look add:
Why not hire a stylist to get you started?
Personal style isn’t about following trends, it’s about learning what clothes suit your personality and body type. And then wearing them in a way that’s unique to you.
That isn’t something that comes naturally to everyone and that’s where a Personal Stylist can help, by showing you how to look at clothes in a different way. Leaving you to always look and feel at your very best.
Learn more by contacting your CMStylist, Nico, to discuss his services and your needs.